The above two images are collages attributed to Hans Christian
Both belong to the Treasures of the Danish Royal Library
On this page you can read some of the feedback I have received about this
site. I will be happy to receive yours too, and make it appear on
this page. Please email
me with your opinion, comments, and ideas for improving this site. Constructive
feedback is received with pleasure :-)
- You really have surpassed yourself this time.
Even by your own extraordinary high standards, your HCA is, indeed, a fairy
tale in itself. I can't wait to show it to my 8 year old grand-daughter.
WOW!! 25th July 2004. Gerry F.
- What wonderful pages -- a person could easily lose
himself in them. While I was going through your HCA pages it crossed
my mind that if the world was ever that innocent and mankind corrupted it to
the state it is today, then man owes God one hell of an explanation.
27th July 2004. Tony V.
- Wow, WOW, WOW!!! What a site on Andersen. You
have outdone yourself this time. I can't think of a better philatelic
web site in existence. Mind you I may be a bit prejudiced as I know the
designer and I'm also a great fan of Hans Andersen. 28th July
2004. Rob M.
- Congratulation on the site. It is a pleasure reading
the stories with the stamps, in particular, where the stamp illustrations
closely match the original illustrations like in the Thumbelina case. 29th
July 2004. Zvi H.
- You have done it again! What a wonderful and
comprehensive site you have set up! I have often asked myself, what
would philatelists do, were it not for you, to keep themselves
updated. 31st July 2004. Margaret S.
- I have really enjoyed your Andersen-site.
Sometimes I wish I had the time "to nurse the details" they way
you do it. Very well done. 4th August 2004. Erik J.
- Another wonderful site! 5th August 2004.
- A very inspiring site. Thank you very
much. 5th August 2004. Eva W.
- What a wonderful site. I didn't know that
there was also a banknote about Andersen. A wonderful idea to include
that as well. 13th August 2004. Christian
- I really like your Andersen-site. This is
something that has never been shown on the Internet before. Now we can
only wish that even more countries will issue stamps related to his fairy
tales. Thank you for a wonderful job. 5th September 2004.
- Having read your Andersen website, I really wonder
whether you should not have been chosen as Andersen Ambassador :-)
This is simply fantastic, well done, and well researched.
Congratulations on a great site. 19th September 2004. Richard
- Your Andersen website is fantastic. I will use
it when working with our youth club. Thanks for a great work
:-) 12th October 2004. Trevor H.
- Your HCA-site has become the Talk of the Town where
I live! 25th November 2004. Glenn W.
- I just happened to see your beautiful and
extraordinary website with stamps picturing some of Hans Christian
Andersen's fairy tales. What a great work. Thank you. I
have linked your page to mine, so my Japanese students can enjoy the sites,
too. 8th December 2004. Bente H.
- This is one of the best web sites you have ever
made. Congratulations to a great job. 15th January 2005. Tamara
- You certainly have done a nice job with this new
site. 12th February 2005. Larry P.
- An extraordinary and very well done site. You
were famous already for your website about the engraver Czeslaw Slania, and
your fame will certainly continue with this site about the great Danish poet
and story teller. 3rd March 2005. Pierre H.
- Thanks for putting so much time and effort into this
website about your great countryman. It is a fantastic work you have
done. 25th April 2005. Kathy S.
- Small in size, but of great beauty, and universal
interest. Chapeau! 16th May 2005. Dave W.
- Congratulations on a superb HCA site. Gives me
much pleasure and enjoyment, thank you. 1st June 2005. Keith
- I can only echo what I have read so far on this page
:-) It is a wonderful site, which I have enjoyed visiting. 5th
September 2005. Marianne H.
- It is a wonderful idea to illustrate H.C. Andersen's fairy tales on
postage stamps. The postal administrations world wide have done it
individually, and now you have collected all the material on this fabulous
web site. Thank you for a wonderful work. 20th October 2005. Rosanne
- Your website has contributed greatly to the stamp
collecting community, and has also created a new collecting area. Well done
:-) 15th December 2005. Peter L.
- This wonderful web site will for sure inspire children of all ages. I wish
I had your dedication for the Internet. 3rd February 2006. Mark S.
- What a delightful site. Thank you for sharing and
investing what must be an inordinate amount of
time. 3rd May 2006. Adeline C.